PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE CHOOSING TO USE THIS SITE
At Cilantro, we are committed to protecting your privacy as an online visitor to our website. We use the information we collect about you to maximize the services that we provide to you. We respect the privacy and confidentiality of the information provided by you and adhere to the New Zealand privacy act.
- 1.1 The General Terms and Conditions below apply to all offers and transactions of Cilantro. Prices are subject to change.
- 1.2 By accepting an offer or making an order, the consumer expressly accepts the applicability of these General Terms and Conditions.
- 1.3 Deviations from that stipulated in these Terms and Conditions are only valid when they are confirmed in writing by the management.
- 1.4 All rights and entitlements stipulated for Cilantro in these General Terms and Conditions and any further agreements will also apply for intermediaries and other third parties deployed by Cilantro.
- 2.1 The restaurant guarantees that all the products offered meet the standards of the concept.
If there are any complaints the management needs to be informed immediately. Appropriate actions will be taken as soon as possible.
- 2.2 If you have any allergies, including without limitation to dairy, nuts or gluten, or any special requirements for your food whatsoever, you must place your order directly with the restaurant by visiting or calling the restaurant directly.
3. METHODS OF PAYMENT.
- 3.1 CASH: If you select CASH as a method of payment where an operator has accepted this as an option, you agree to provide the operator (caterer, takeaway, delivery etc) payment in the form of NZ Dollars ($) and include GST upon receipt of your order.
- 3.2 CREDIT CARD: By selecting CREDIT CARD as a method of payment, you agree that you must be authorized to use the credit card presented as a method of payment. Prior to the purchase of any goods or services on our website, you must provide us with a valid credit card number and associated payment information including all of the following: (i) your name as it appears on the card, (ii) your credit card number, (iii) the credit card type, (iv) the date of expiration and (v) any activation numbers or codes needed to charge your card. If Cilantro does not receive payment from your credit card issuer or its agent, you agree to pay all amounts due upon demand by Cilantro or its agents. The final charges on your credit card may be different than those stated on the website.
- 3.3 The website uses SSL and we do not store your credit card information. All payments are handled by a secured third party.
- 3.4 A restaurant may change/remove deals anytime without any notice.
4. RETURN POLICY
- 4.1 If you are not satisfied with your order, please contact the operator i.e. takeaway in the first instance and cc in Cilantro immediately via email at email@example.com and include the order number and restaurant name (Cilantro). All sales are final unless order problems/issues are confirmed with our restaurant partners or otherwise determined by Cilantro, at its sole discretion, to be actionable. In such cases, Cilantro will issue credit for use on future orders through the Cilantro website. All order problem/issue inquiries must be received within 24 hours of the order date listed on your order confirmation email. No cash refunds will be issued by Cilantro. The quality and standard of the order supplied is the sole responsibility of the restaurant and Cilantro accepts no responsibility for the quality and standard of the order supplied
- 5.1 By registering or placing an order with us, you are consenting to receive emails from us regarding your registration or your order. Additionally, by registering or placing an order with us, you are consenting to receive commercial e-mail from us.
- 5.2 Any user that registers with the website must be 18 years old or over.
- 5.3 Please note that each registration is personal to that user only. We do not allow any user to share their username and password with any other person nor do we allow multiple users on the website with one registration. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability for any loss, cost or expense you incur arising directly or indirectly from you sharing your user name or password with any other person.
- 5.4 Please do not hesitate to contact us if you find or suspect that someone has obtained your password. We will then, at our reasonable discretion, place on hold or cancel your registration.
- 5.5 We may suspend or cancel your registration at any time if you breach these terms and conditions or if we consider that your account is being hacked.
- 6.1 If you have any feedback or complaints in relation to food supplied by a restaurant to you, please contact restaurant directly, if you can’t get hold of restaurant then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
7. REVIEWS AND COMMENTS
- 7.1 If at any time, Cilantro enables site visitors to post reviews of and comments on products featured on the site, the party posting that comment or review grants Cilantro and its affiliates a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such reviews and comments throughout the world in any media. You also grant Cilantro and its affiliates the right to use the name that you submit with any review or comment, if any, in connection with such review or comment.
- 8.1 The website content is our property and protected by law, including laws governing copyright and other intellectual property rights.
- 8.2 Unless otherwise expressly authorised by law, you may not use, transfer or copy any of the website content for public or commercial use without our permission. You may only print, download extracts or use any pages of the website content for your personal use. You acknowledge our status as the owner of the website content.
- 9.1 These terms and conditions shall be binding on the legal representatives, assignees and successors of the parties.
- 9.2 If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be invalid, void, illegal or unenforceable the validity, existence, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected, prejudiced or impaired.
- 9.3 For the purpose of section 4 of the Contracts (Privity) Act 1982, the undertakings contained in this agreement are intended to create a benefit in favour of, and enforceable by, our directors, agents and employees and the restaurant.